Click the MY ACCOUNT button that appears at the top of this webpage. This will take you to the login screen for ALISCAT, Nassau County’s library catalog system. You will be asked to enter your 14 digit library barcode (located on the back of your Wantagh Library Card) and to enter your PIN number. Be sure to enter both your card number and PIN number with no spaces. If you haven’t established a PIN for your account, leave the PIN box blank, click the Submit button, and you’ll be asked to create one. You can use the ‘Forgot your PIN?’ link to reset an existing PIN (this will only work if an email address is associated with your account).
With MY ACCOUNT you can:
• See what you have checked out
• See what you have on hold
• See what materials are on their way from another library to you
• Renew material
• Enable e-mail notices
• Reserve material
• Maintain a reading history
• Freeze requests you’ve placed (if you’d prefer to receive a hold request after a specific date.)
• Turn on mobile alerts via text message
• Save preferred searches and receive e-mail as new items are added to the catalog matching your search criteria
Problems with MY ACCOUNT
Please call the library at (516)221-1200 and ask to speak with a reference librarian!